Immigration to U.S. is mostly based on either family basis or employment.  We specialize in both family and business based immigration.
Check your USCIS case status here


Family Based

 Many people get Green Cards (become permanent residents) through family members. You may be eligible to get a Green Card as:

* an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older

* a family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category, this includes unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older.

* a family member of a green card holder, this includes spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder.

* a member of a special category, this can include battered spouse or child (VAWA), a K non-immigrant, a person born to a foreign diplomat in the United States, a V non-immigrant or a widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen


Employment Based

The main ways to immigrate based on a job offer or employment are listed below:

Green Card Through a Job Offer: You may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on an offer of permanent employment in the United States. Most categories require an employer to get a labor certification and then file a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, for you.

Green Card Through Investment: Green cards may be available to investors/entrepreneurs who are making an investment in an enterprise that creates new U.S. jobs.

Green Card Through Self Petition: Some immigrant categories allow you to file for yourself (“self-petition”). This option is available for either “Aliens of Extraordinary Ability” or certain individuals granted a National Interest Waiver.

Green Card Through Special Categories of Jobs: There are a number of specialized jobs that may allow you to get a green card based on a past or current job, such as Afghan/Iraqi Translator, International Organization Employee, Religious Worker etc.

We will help you with your immigration case and assist you with what is the best for your unique situation. To schedule a free initial consultation you can contact our experienced immigration attorneys by calling 817-310-3529, by EMail or visit us.