Immigration to U.S. is mostly based on either family basis or employment.  We specialize in both family and business based immigration.
Check your USCIS case status here

[su_column size=”1/2″]Family Based

 Many people get Green Cards (become permanent residents) through family members. You may be eligible to get a Green Card as:

* an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older

* a family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category, this includes unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older.

* a family member of a green card holder, this includes spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder.

* a member of a special category, this can include battered spouse or child (VAWA), a K nonimmigrant, a person born to a foreign diplomat in the United States, a V nonimmigrant or a widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen

[/su_column][su_column size=”1/2″]

Employment Based

The main ways to immigrate based on a job offer or employment are listed below:

Green Card Through a Job Offer: You may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on an offer of permanent employment in the United States. Most categories require an employer to get a labor certification and then file a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, for you.

Green Card Through Investment: Green cards may be available to investors/entrepreneurs who are making an investment in an enterprise that creates new U.S. jobs.

Green Card Through Self Petition: Some immigrant categories allow you to file for yourself (“self-petition”). This option is available for either “Aliens of Extraordinary Ability” or certain individuals granted a National Interest Waiver.

Green Card Through Special Categories of Jobs: There are a number of specialized jobs that may allow you to get a green card based on a past or current job, such as Afghan/Iraqi Translator, International Organization Employee, Religious Worker etc.


We will help you with your immigration case and assist you with what is the best for your unique situation. To schedule a free initial consultation you can contact our experienced immigration attorneys by calling 817-310-3529, by EMail or visit us.